지금 우리가 사는 행성에 무슨 일이 일어나고 있으며, 왜 그런지에 대해 알려주는 아래의 기사를 살펴보세요. 그리고 우리가 할 수 있는 일에 대한 진실을 알려줍니다.
이 안내서는 무슨 일이 일어나고 있는지, 왜 그런지, 우리가 할 수 있는 일에 대해 진실을 알려줍니다. XR 과학자 커뮤니티의 지원을 받아 Emily Grossman 박사가 작성했습니다. 다양한 전문가들이 사실을 확인하고 검토합니다.
Table of contents
- Part 1: Back to the start… How did we get into this climate mess and is it really that bad?
- How can we be so sure that the Earth is heating?
- Why should we care about a few degrees of heating?
- Hasn’t the Earth been hotter in the past?
- What exactly are greenhouse gases and what is the greenhouse effect?
- Can we be certain that humans are causing global heating?
- Haven’t natural fluctuations in carbon dioxide affected the Earth’s temperature?
- What’s happened in the past few thousand years?
- What’s happened in the past 150 years?
- What are greenhouse gas emissions like today?
- We have been warned over and over!
- Part 2: It’s getting hot in here… What’s already happening to our planet as a result of global heating and why?
- What is already happening to our weather?
- What is global heating doing to our oceans, coastlines and wildlife?
- Part 3: The lie of the land… What other damage are we doing to our planet?
- How are we damaging our land and our waters?
- How are we polluting our waters?
- How are we polluting our air?
- How are we destroying our wildlife?
- Part 4: Sick, thirsty, hungry and homeless… What knock-on effects are we already seeing?
- Impacts on human health
- Impacts on global food production
- Impacts on water availability
- Mass displacement and threats to safety, human rights and our global economy
- Part 5: Too hot to handle… Where are we heading?
- How hot is too hot? The promises of the Paris Agreement
- How hot is it likely to get and when?
- The additional risks of feedback loops
- How tipping points might make things even worse…
- What will our world look like in 2050 if we don’t take radical action now?
- 2050: More intense heatwaves and forest fires
- 2050: More intense storms, floods and hurricanes
- 2050: Increased droughts and water shortages
- 2050: Rising seas and increased coastal flooding
- 2050: More devastating loss of wildlife on land and in the oceans
- 2050: Further reductions in food production
- 2050: More devastating impacts on human health
- 2050: Mass displacement
- 2050: Poverty and financial instability
- 2050: Social instability and conflict
- What will our world look like by the end of the century?
- What will our world look like by the end of the century if we reach 4°C of heating?
- Not worth the risk: Why we need to apply the Precautionary Principle
- Part 6: Enough is enough… How are our governments letting us down?
- What are governments ‘supposed’ to be doing to address the ecological crisis?
- What are governments ‘supposed’ to be doing to address the climate crisis?
- How our governments are making the climate crisis worse, not better!
- The way that governments invest money in emerging from the coronavirus crisis is crucial
- Is the UK government doing enough?
- The UK government is making things worse, not better!
- But the UK only emits 1.5% of the world’s carbon, shouldn’t we be focusing our efforts elsewhere?
- Part 7: Act now… So what do we do?
- Credits and Reviewers
- Testimonials: What other scientists, political voices and readers are saying about this guide
- In the media: Talks, articles, interviews and short films about this guide
'WebAnarchist' 카테고리의 다른 글
|조지 워싱턴 1796년 고별 연설 George Washington Farewell Address (2)||2022.01.04|
|문재인 대통령 2022년 신년사 (0)||2022.01.03|
|Thomas Jefferson 토마스 제퍼슨 : 대통령 취임 연설 (0)||2021.12.24|
|The Virtual Enterprise makes ecosystems the heart of its strategy to enhance innovation,make markets, and massively enhance capabilities. (0)||2021.11.29|
|기후변화: 영국에서 열리는 COP26과 왜 중요한 이유 (0)||2021.11.02|
|[전문] 문재인 대통령 COP26 정상회의 기조연설 (0)||2021.11.02|
|크로포트킨, 자기가치화 그리고 마르크스주의의 위기 (0)||2021.11.02|
|단계적 일상회복은 가야만 하는 길입니다. 10월 25일 정은경 질병관리청장의 브리핑 (0)||2021.10.27|
더욱 좋은 정보를 제공하겠습니다.~ ^^